General Translation Service
Our experience and educational background means that we are ideally placed to offer an expert translation service to our clients. We will work to your deadline – with total commitment and the professionalism suited to the nature of our business – the law.
Izabela Konopacka, is a qualified lawyer (radca prawna), an English language graduate and legal English specialist. She is the founder of the Legal English in Practice language school in Wroclaw.
Łukasz Stępkowski, is a qualified lawyer (adwokat)and a certified English/Polish translator.
We specialise in legal texts, including cross-border and legal academic papers. We work with numerous established companies locally as well as representing our clients nationally and internationally. We can attend negotiations in English concerning agreements and settlements. We also give legal opinions on agreements drawn up in English to check their compliance with Polish law or identify any legal risks.
Examples of documents we have translated include:
- Agreements and general terms and conditions,
- Academic texts.
- Written submissions in proceedings before international authorities and courts e.g. filed with the EUIPO or the ECtHR.
- Pre-litigation submissions in cross-border contexts e.g. demand for payment.
- Documentation and technical descriptions, either stand alone or incorporated into agreements,
- Commercial letters and texts e.g. invitations for tender or for information – RFI.
Our law firm offers a certified translation service carried out by Łukasz Stępkowski, a practicing lawyer and certified Polish/English translator registered under the ministry of Justice, (reg no. TP/32/17). Our service also extends to oral translations and interpreting as well as written. e.g in court or business meetings.